Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I you in the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 3:6)
Ways We Help
1. By providing free clothes & household items to anyone in need – In the Name of Jesus.
Single Mothers - Single Fathers - House Fire Victims - People who suffer illness or
job losses & just need some help to get through unforeseen circumstances
2. By offering low cost items that every individual needs on a day to day basis.
Some people cannot afford to purchase personal and household items at normal retail costs – it means something
to every person to be able to work and have the ability to purchase the things they need for themselves & their family.
3. Counseling & Ministering
On a weekly basis, we get to minister to many individuals. Sometimes something as simple as a loving and friendly atmosphere makes people just want to find out what makes us so different from the world around them that
they are exposed to day to day. Other times people ask for prayer for themselves or others. There are even times when
people come in and are so down and out they need counseling for various kinds of crisis situations – And in every case
the door to tell them that Jesus was the answer for us and can be for them also – if they want to make Him their Lord
and Savior is opened and we get to present the gospel of Christ.
Ways you can help
1. Prayers – Support us through prayer.
2. Donations - We accept anything and everything from clothes and household items to microwaves, tv’s etc. and
even monetary support. We currently don’t turn down any items because you never know what God will use to help others.
3. Volunteer – There is nothing glamorous about what we do, but it all serves a purpose – we are sowing into other’s
lives and it’s a blessing when we find out we were being salt & light for someone else.
4. Promotion – Tell others about our ministry for Jesus. We need help with a website and advertising ideas as well.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13:34-35
The Potter’s Hands Ministry & Thrift Store
5230 Nashville Highway Chapel Hill, TN 37034